The Century Post.

This is the 100th post. We are not going to recap my presidency thus far. We are not going to stand and cheer while I wave my bat (Cricket loves their century marks). We are not going to make a cake either.... I know that if you add up the posts it doesn't equal 100. To be honest some posts were deleted. But nonetheless there has been 100 posts, just to clarify.

Marty Robbins, an oldie, but a goodie. He also had a song in Rango.

This post is a prelude of a post to come. I suggest that in preparation for that post you watch, Silverado, The Magnificent Seven, any John Wayne movie, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Be prepared to share what you get out of your viewing. Remember, there are no wrong answers or ideas, just ones that don't make sense.

P.S. I love Feleena... I mean, I heart Feleena.

No comments: