twitter

@fivetendavemike

That's my handle. 

That is where you'll find me.

Today I accomplished something that I didn't think was possible, I over tweeted. 

From twitter: Tweets: 1,000 per day. The daily update limit is further broken down into smaller limits for semi-hourly intervals.

So, I broke their semi-hour limit. 

Ouch? 

For one hour and twenty one minutes I tweeted. Straight. No breaks. One right after another. 

To who? @stevebowen12. 

Why? I have no idea. 

Something just overtook me. I kept going and going. 

It started with him criticizing a basketball coach at Rutgers. 

I asked him who he would rather play for, Bobby Knight or Coach K? 

It ended with me asking which mascot he thought was better, Swoop or Thor. Not too far off of the subject. 

But in between? 

Well, you'll just have to see. 


No comments: