I listed my Civic on KSL and Craigslist. Its been super annoying.
1) People don't actually read the listing you put up. I already answered your questions on the posting.
2) People will negotiate the lowest price before they even see the car.
3) People claim the Kelly Blue Book is king and will send you links about you car.
4) They prefer text vs voice.
5) They make offers without test driving the car.
** UPDATE **
I sold it! If you can hang on to the car/whatever you are selling, don't settle for a low price. Stick to your guns, if it a reasonable price, and you'll get it.