From an iPhone

Dear Friends, It's been awhile since you've heard from me. Things haven't changed all that much. People have realized that instagram is overrun by pictures of food, zombies exist, Abraham Lincoln killed vampires, Lebron finally got a ring, my best friend and little brother both got married, and Anderson Cooper is gay. So, not much has changed.

Florida has been an interesting experience. I live with dope heads. Sure glad I took D.A.R.E. seriously (somewhat related thought: who decided that McGruff, the crime dog should be a blood hound? I get Smokey the bear, but a blood hound? C'mon. This isn't England circa 1890). I have also been given the education on the illuminati. It's a heavy burden of knowledge to carry, but I think I'll manage by not passing the enlightenment on. My other lessons have revolved around the art of deception. I'm not picking up on these demonstrations as quickly. However, the end is approaching quickly. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end. I mean that, I will never have to sell another alarm again. What else is there to say really? I live in a bubble. True depression is realizing that one of your favorite outlets is Facebook - and it still sucks. I am complaining too much. It's not all bad. The beach is nice. And.... Love David.

No comments: