Missed Call: Hearing Aids

April 20, 2015 4:09 PM

Hi Phil, this is Angie of Arizona ENT Hearing and Associates. I was just calling to, um, get you scheduled. We have authorization for your hearing aids. It was approved. So we are ordering your aids...hearing aids either today or tomorrow. And we just need to make an appointment for you to come in and get them fitted, um. Usually takes a couple of weeks for us to get those. So the sooner we get you on our schedule the better. And we book up. And we are looking about, two, two weeks out right now. Just give us a call back. My direct number is....

April 22, 2015 3:17 PM

Hi Phil, this is Angie of Arizona ENT Hearing and Associates, just giving you another call. Uh, I did get the approval from Book Rehab, at to, to um, get the hearing aids. We do want to get those fitted to you, there is a time limit. So, we need to get you in. Uhmm... so um, as soon as we can. We are looking at a few weeks though, into May. So, if you can please give me a call back my direct line is xxx-xxx-xxxx, so we can at least have you on our schedule so Book Rehab sees an appointment made and they won't cancel, anything. So, please call me as soon as you can. Again, that's xxx-xxx-xxxx, so we can get you on our books and schedule appointment and um get those hearing aids ordered. Okay? Thank you. Buh-Bye.


1) I wish you could hear this lady's voice on the call back. She was exasperated.
2) I called back and told them they had the wrong number.

No comments: